Pages

Different View

Friday, November 27, 2009 Read Comment


This song and its video is so popular. I know.
But I just want to touch on the comments given by the public.
Reading some of their comments about this video, has made me to be more grateful.

How grateful to be a muslim. Just imagine if we do not even know anything about islam.
How our life could be?
Oh, Allah. Alhamdulillah!
However, are we a true muslim, or just having an 'islamic' name in our IC? Oh.Oh
Thing to ponder!
A muslim who is khalifah and has to perfom his ibadah for the sake of the Almighty Allah?

Ingatlah ketika Tuhanmu berfirman kepada para Malaikat: "Sesungguhnya Aku hendak menjadikan seorang khalifah di muka bumi". Mereka berkata: "Mengapa Engkau hendak menjadikan (khalifah) di bumi itu orang yang akan membuat kerusakan padanya dan menumpahkan darah, padahal kami senantiasa bertasbih dengan memuji Engkau dan mensucikan Engkau?" Tuhan berfirman: "Sesungguhnya Aku mengetahui apa yang tidak kamu ketahui". (Al-Baqarah 2:30)

Khalifah. Who has a BIG responsibility on this earth.
Responsibility to spread the words of Allah, the sunnah and kalimah LAILLAHAILLALLAH.

Okay.Let's digest the comments! (Originally qouted from Youtube.com)

"I'm an Italian girl who converted to Islam, and every time I see this video I feel that I'm the luckiest girl in the whole earth because I know Islam and I'll never stop thanking God for the things I have learned through this religion ... to all Muslims of any age I say: do not FORGET Allah, keep Allah always in yours hearts and practiced peace and honesty even if in this world is very difficult ... I know because I grew up in a family is not Muslim ... Allahu Akbar"

"I actually cried when I listened to this. Makes me feel so guilty, and humble, because my life have been filled with wrongs but still..life is doing good with me. Unlike all those poor little kids that die off starvation, war and disease.. I felt so small, and sinful and I didnt think any of that until I watch this video. May god bless you Sami.
"

"my dear brother/sister...we are all eating at the banquet of God, we are guests at this invitation to earth.....please study islam......you have a natural love of God inside in you, learn about our prophet may God have peace on his soul always ....you will cry in his yearning always and its beautiful....what we have is so beautiful, i can not describle. May God guide us all
"

"You will not enter paradise until you have faith; and you will not complete your faith, till you love one another. (*`v´*) `•.¸.•´ .•´ (¸¸.•´*`•» What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of a human being, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the wrongs of the injured. "Meet people in such a manner that if you die they should weep for you and if you live they should long for you"
"

"when the second part starts "allaho akbar"

i feel something strange deep inside me
the way how they sing it
& his tender voice make me cry
it's out of my control
allaho akbar
allaho akbar
allaho akbar"

Wallahualam.
May it benefits you.InsyaAllah.

4 voice (s):

Hamzah Marwan at: November 27, 2009 at 10:14 PM said...

very nice song by sami yusuf..

fieqa at: November 27, 2009 at 11:34 PM said...

yeah...very nice with a great voice which could touch our soul!

ieraros at: November 28, 2009 at 10:56 AM said...

luv this one!!
adq laki kte tukang promote..huhu..
smangat tol dy..
tpi mmg sgt besh!!

fieqa at: November 28, 2009 at 4:46 PM said...

yeah, me too!!

oh, iyer?..bagus2..good job!
tol2..cam menangis pon ade bile dgr..T_T

bgus msg kat video dia..=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

© 2010 the labyrinth of piousBlogger Template by dzignine