Pages

Flying without wings

Thursday, September 17, 2009 Read Comment

I guess this post is quite late due to time constraint.
But never mind, hopefully this is the best-dedicated wish from me to all my seniors.
Last Sunday (13th of Sept), I went to KLIA to send my seniors for their departure to United Kingdom.
This is my second experience sending students who will be going to study abroad.
This was where I can see so many 'kind' of faces with mix feelings. ^_^

To all my seniors, cohort 1 of B.Ed TESL, IPG Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa, who will be doing their degree at Canterbury Christ Church University, United Kingdom,

I wish all of you the very best in your study.
May Allah always be with all of you there..
keep our high trust and believe in Allah,
May you have have a blessing journey..
Wish you all the best in your trip and being safe.
May you have a pleasure stay insyaAllah ..
May Allah keep you safe from all harm and hardships and make things easy.
We will be making dua for all of you Insyallah...
just remember,
wherever we are, we are muslim who should practice the way a muslim is, insyaAllah..
all the best!..
May your journey to seek for knowledge tighten our relationship with Allah, insyaAllah..


Here I got some quotations from my seniors' blogs.

"A new journey has already begun and of all many things I should have been prepared with is a ready-to-face-a-new-enviroment mentality. Being in the new minority group of Muslims in Canterbury is sort of challenging- with no seniors in such a white-concentrated area. However, i do feel lucky since our place is not too far from London, where we can see many Malaysian faces. Tell u what, u wud be extremely happy n excited when u meet any Malaysian in your new not-used-to-live place, though they are the people whom u never have met and known before. Likewise what had happened to me n some frens on the day we arrived at the London Heathrow Airport. It's quite an exciting shock to have heard someone (working at the airport) asking us something in Malay! Then only I realise how I love Malaysia n its people~
"You brought the rain from Malaysia!"" (kak ema, 2009)


"Something that we all must adapt with is the weather and climate in Canterbury. The air is too cold for us though it's only in the end of summer! and the wind even can make us frozen! (exaggeration.hehe) Oh Allah, how great You are of creating all these! Alhamdulillah, 'ala kulli haal..
Alhamdulillah. I start to fall in love with my new place. It's not too far from the city centre and we can only get there by foot! and a seven-minute walk (approximately) can bring us to a supermaket where we can get many things there- Halal British Chicken, curry leaves and even the ginger! Alhamdulillah.." (kak ema, 2009)


"during the flight to heathrow airport,something unexpected happened..a passenger had passed away due to heart failure..a very awful experience if u ask me..then,upon our arrival at heathrow,i wuz so excited..if u have in a flight for 12 hours u'll understand why..there we met john n joana,the respected lecturers from our university n then we took 2 coaches to canterbury,kent.." (Noh, 2009)

all the best there!
wait for us next year, insyaALLAH.
salam aidilfitri from me!


Ibn 'Abbas narrated, the Mesengger of Allah (SAW) said :
"Any person who goes along a course seeking knowledge, Allah will make for him the path to Paradise easy because of it. And he who is slow-paced in doing good deeds, his noble lineage will not give him priority (into Paradise)

0 voice (s):

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

© 2010 the labyrinth of piousBlogger Template by dzignine